29.6.09

MTOC results

::EDIT:: omb! i put the "town where i live" stuff, and then i put a url with my town!! haha silly me ;P Massachusetts Tournament of Champions Friday, June 26th to Sunday, June 28th Girls Under 14-Division 1 [our season record was 6-2-1] What we had to do to play on Sunday: Win two games out of the three on Fri. + Sat. Game 1: Friday, June 26, 11:00 AM Result: Loss, 4-1 Ashlee scored the goal for us!! :) Game 2: Friday, June 26, 5:00 PM Result: Loss, 3-0 There is now no way we can get to Sunday... :( Game 3: Saturday, June 27, 12:30 PM Result: Loss, 4-0
End Notes: ~~We went to States and were 0-3!! ~~Ashlee scored the only goal for us during the tournament =D ~~Eleven (11) people from my team are moving up, a.k.a. not going to be on the team next year :( boohoo! ~~There will only be five (5) people left on the team from this year next year. This includes me, making me a/the senior on the team (why the senior?? i'm the only one out of the 5 who has been on that team 2 years already. everyone else of the 5 just came on the team last year) :) i get to "set an example" for all the newbs ;P ~~The U14 guys (div. 1) from the town where i live(stalker...) got to States too. They won their first game and lost their second, but idk how they did on their third game- whether they got to Sunday or not...?
YAY PLACE WHERE I LIVE!!
signing off, <<zoomzoom>> flo on the go p.s. things in green are urls!! btw

2 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

yay...another Christian homeschooler!!! *glomp* ok, so I'm not technically a homeschooler anymore, since I'm in college, but I still consider myself one. :D I'm honored you linked my site on your sidebar...thank you! and I love the quote by A.W. Tozer.

naomi dutt said...

i think the quote is from "The Shack"... i'm not sure, though (i can't remember lol) :)

thanks for commenting =D