The Song of Beauty (?)
"Let the old world suffer,"
said the fiery colorist.
"Observe the silhouette of grace paint
a stroke of harmony like
soft, bold music;
a masterpiece of pain.
Why? For us.
That is beauty."
So this is just a random "poem" (if you can call it that) that i composed on magnetic poetry.com, the "play" link... yeah!! ask me to explain it... if i can... ? ;P
7 comments:
that's really deep.
tell me about it
;alskdjfa;lkfjal;skdfjal;sdfkjals;dj
(let's pretend you just asked me to explain it :] ) it's an angel talking about Jesus' dying 4 us an' all =D
i thought it was talking about rainbows, but ok. i guess that works too!
oooh I like!!!! lovely! and I like the meaning you drew out of it.
I made this sentence: "Every marble child was a like a broken brilliant fire born into color and ferocious light." although I couldn't find the word light, so I just added that part myself. :D no idea what is means but it sounds pretty I think.
thanks :)
i'm not much of a poet, so i was very proud of this ;P
wow, yours is cool!!
Post a Comment