5.10.09

Horton Hears A Who

Last night i got to watch Horton Hears A Who! That is such a cute movie :)
i was actually surprised it was that good because i'm normally not a fan of ridiculous animated films with stupid and inappropriate jokes. But this one didn't have any! Yay! Sooooo... you should rent it and watch it =D
Here are some of the quotes i like:
"A person's a person, no matter how small." -Horton
"The science museum is history!" -Random Who
"Dude, you are a warrior poet." -Morton
"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent!" -Horton
Here's 2 pics i made from the quotes:
an' that's about it! thanks for reading, folks!
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I already saw the movie and ithink its so cute. my favorite quote is the last one. i guess i like all of them. its hard to choose.

naomi dutt said...

haha yeah, which is why i chose all of them <3
i think i stretched the baby pic too far sideways... ? unless thats just his normal cute fatness... ;D

Rebecca said...

probably.

naomi dutt said...

probably...? to what? the cute fatness or the stretching?

Rebecca said...

the cute fatness

naomi dutt said...

oooh :)
and remember kids, a person's a person, no matter how small!
*coughobamacough*

rebecca said...

lol