13.1.10

Booooooksss...

Soo, i'm thinking of reading a bunch of classics and then reviewing them here! Here's my list of books:
-Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
-Ivanhoe by Walter Scott
-Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
If you have any ideas of books, comment it :D

8 comments:

mayday said...

Lord of the Rings... it may be long but so worth it!
trust me I've read it at least 4 times!
jaws

naomi dutt said...

ok, cool! my dad has all the books in one,
but our friend has been borrowing them
forever... maybe I can get 'em back...
so I was looking at your profile (cuz I have
no idea who you are lol) and all of your
favorite books I've read recently! like the
shack and I got I would die for you for
Xmas :D haha lol...
I've got all my "books to read" stacked
up... this is gonna take a while ;P lol

becca:) said...

hi naomi lol i have know idea what else to say. wait did you read Great Expectations?

naomi dutt said...

nah, i'm GOING to read it... when i get to it... right now, however, i'm reading the Hunchback of Notre-Dame and that is taking FOREVER because it is quite boring. i'll probably just stop... and start something else/finish I Would Die For You... :D

becca said...

okay

naomi dutt said...

yeeeeeeeeah, but first I have to find the Hunchback cuz I kinda lost it....
aaaaaahhh it snowed AGAIN!! hehe I love New England weather ;P lol...

naomi dutt said...

hey, what happened to jaws?
that tends to happen alot... people comment once and then DISAPPEAR! lol...

becca said...

dont know