It was really really really good!
The filming was AMAZING; you know how Christian films aren't really very good quality, story-wise and film-wise (sorry guys...)? NOT SO for To Save A Life! The filming, focusing, panning, angles, basically everything about the video was VERY top-notch. The story line and plot were captivating and I EVEN CRIED. I NEVER CRY. That is saying something absolutely astronomical about this movie! The PG-13 rating is, of course, necessary, but the reasons for that rating (drinking, drugs, cutting, suicide, sex) were, I think, somewhat important to add to and enhance the movie. The actors, for the most part, were very real. In the PluggedIn review, there were quotes from the director saying how he prayed over every swear word, praying that people would take it the right way, etc. He felt he should add those things to make it more real. It's a good review if you don't mind spoilers. I think I might have liked to see the movie without the spoilers because then I wouldn't have known some things were going to happen, etc...
Anyways, it is an EXCELLENT movie, and I would recommend it to everyone in the entire world. :)
Have an uber-awesome day and go see To Save A Life.
It is worth it.
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
No comments:
Post a Comment