20.2.10

Post #80, 21 Medals, and Team USA

Yay! This is my 80th post! :D
I've come to realize that the Olys only happen every 2 years, so every night I've been staying up until around 12am to watch 'em :) They are very interesting... well, I enjoy them ;P lol too bad it's winter, though, because then there's no soccer... haha. ;D
Anyways, I am soo proud to be an American! WOOPWOOP! We rock! Aaaaand every other country out there, too I guess ;P lollllll... Yeah, but the reason (2 ht dgs plz) we ROCK so much is because, um, well, we're awesome to start with, and also because we have, um, 21 medals total (1st in the medal count), and, um, we have amazing athletes-- take, for example, Vonn-ly, who is AH-MAZING, aaaand Apolo-s, wow buddy!, aaaand *lovelovelove* J'an'R, aaaand Lysacek-y, *gasp w/mouth WIDE OPEN*, aaaand last but certainly not least or last, Shaun-oWhite-o,o,o,o,o,o,ooooo!!! ....Just to mention a few.... ;P Yeah. I don't really have anything else to say besides that I am sooooo proud of Team USA and you all rock and I wish I could do what y'all do :) *lol like they're gonna read this ;P* Gosh, I wish I could be on Team USA...
SOOOOOOO that's what I have to say today... I know, not very interesting, but WhateveR!
OH yeah, and I got scores back from the SSAT test... i got, um, 91% in "Verbal", 88% in Math, and 82% in Reading... that's kinda odd b/c i hate math, and i LOVE reading! lolllll i guess that's pretty good, eh? idk i'm not educated in that stuffin'...
SO! have an uber-awesome day!
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

4 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

hey I just had my 80th post too!!! woot!! let's party with some sparkling cider!!!!

*.
__*
| |
| |
\/
_()_

haha it's not a very good glass of sparkling cider, but oh well.

Trufflehunter said...

WOW that got messed up when it posted... my poor little glass of sparkling cider... well it's the thought that counts :D

naomi dutt said...

that's ok! I think it's beautiful! lol I've never seen one before, did u make it? haha I mean did u make it up... ;P
oh yeah, I saw that (ur 80th post) :D I would put sparkling cider on urs too but I'm just not that talented ;P lol
I wanted to see Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium... hmm I should rent it... :)

Trufflehunter said...

yeah I just sorta improvised. ^_^ heehee, glad you liked it!! yes you should rent that movie if you get a chance.