(ok, 2 of them)
these kids are sooo cute!!!! lovelovelove them :D
and lighting was beautiful in the nursery...
and i walk like a gangsta, dodge like a ninja, and sniff like... a geek :]
AAAAND i figured out 2 of my pet peeves:
1. Wet shoelaces
2. Lukewarm water
ew. ;P lol
and i want to know EVERYBODY'S pet peeves!!!! :D
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
9 comments:
lol why?
why do i want to know what YOUR pet peeves are? because it's semi-interesting and a good conversation starter. sort of. ;P
wow, good kid photos!! I especially like the second one.
a pet peeve I was pondering today is, in general, I strongly dislike it when someone takes a photo of mine and does a drawing or painting of it. it's like they're saying that photos aren't real art and you can just copy them and call your copy an original piece of art. if that makes any sense. I think I'd feel differently if they acknowledged me as the original creator in their signature.
k
yeah, raphael is aaaadorable... ;P
that sort of makes sense... it sounds annoying... i've never had that done to me though, i'm not that popular lol jk ;D hehe
sooo rebeccccccccccca, do you have any?
idk
well if any of the people I'm thinking of saw those kid photos I'm betting it WOULD happen to you :D so there ya go. I just happen to know people who like painting and stuff.
what?
huh? (to rebecca) lol ;P
Post a Comment