26.5.10

FloNews5

haha ok, here's another one for today...
"The weather is in the upper 80's this fine May evening. Yesterday was in the early 90's and isn't planning to soften up any time soon with the temperature rounding out at about 79 degrees. That's your forecast from FloNews5 and now on over to Marie Champoux for our fashion report:"
"Thanks Sam! Etsy.com has been overflowing with gorgeous accessories the past few years and it's not about to stop! Check out this 'film noir ribbon sash' from The Treasured Pearl. It's soft grey and black silk flowers are attached to a luxurious black ribbon that can be wrapped around your waist as a sash or even on your head as a band! The Treasured Pearl is world-known for its lovely formal accessories. Take a look!"
"Thanks Marie. Tune in next Wednesday to hear from Nickola Petri, our sports reporter, and Iren Mosfas, the world renowned banana juggler. See you next time and don't forget to have a spam-tastic day!"
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

5 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

love da etsy item!!!!!! etsy = love.

(is the thingy above the comment form a reference to Imogen Heap?)

naomi dutt said...

yeah! etsy has such awesome creations! XD
no, the "mmm watcha say?" is actually Jason Derulo... lol i don't even like him, but it fit ;P what song were you thinking of?

Trufflehunter said...

I was thinking of Hide and Seek--quite a depressing song, but thoughtful too. I likes it.

naomi dutt said...

your profile pic is really cute :} lol i like the curlies...
i've never heard that song... haha all the imogen i've heard is from narnia ;P

Trufflehunter said...

lol glad you like it!! I think that was from when I was in college, I doodled in my notes and sometimes I'd scan in the better doodles to reuse. (so then I just colored in the circles in photoshop and added a bit of grunge to the background.) I have a weakness for curlies and swirlies. XD
I don't listen to much of her either actually, but I like Hide and Seek, and also Headlock.