well, green is one of my favorite colors, so maybe I'm biased, but I just think the head, ears, and front feet are perfect on the green one, and then the other end of the creature looks really quirky and unexpected, which is good. I dunno, if it were retraced in Illustrator and a few things were tweaked, I could see it on a graphic design site. *shrug*
8 comments:
thats soooooo cool
lol i just noticed that the color was written in the animal
yeay :}
ooo pretties...... I'm such a kid, show me anything with pretty colors and shapes and it makes me happy. XD
I think the green one is the best. ^_^
thanks!
really? i personally like the zebra (the first one i drew) the best...
i like the blue one
well, green is one of my favorite colors, so maybe I'm biased, but I just think the head, ears, and front feet are perfect on the green one, and then the other end of the creature looks really quirky and unexpected, which is good. I dunno, if it were retraced in Illustrator and a few things were tweaked, I could see it on a graphic design site. *shrug*
holy craploa...how come you're so creative, huh? ;) je t'aime
Post a Comment