17.6.10

IT'S HERE!

I LOVE EDMUND!
(and did anybody notice the "beautiful" lucy is actually a meshed georgie and anna?) it's sooo cgi-ed... :/ it felt a little more like harry potter (although i haven't seen the movies or read the books... ;P) than narnia... but i like michael apted and would trust him with my movie anytime ;D lol i think he did his best :) i'm going to see it for my birthday... XD
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

3 comments:

becca said...

LOL WHEN I SAW IT I SCREAMED YESSS!!!!!! I SHOCKED MY DAD

Trufflehunter said...

ya I'm with you... if Apted did such an awesome job with Amazing Grace, he's gotta have done well with this, right? Apted is soooo good at doing a combination of epic-ness and subtlety, which I think really balances out and strengthens a movie. Adamson was a little too much on the sarcastic-teasing side for Narnia, IMHO. his style might work for a fantasy like Howl's Moving Castle (which has lots of sarcasm), but it didn't really seem to fit Narnia... anyway I'll stop blabbing, it's just that I saw the first movie last night and Prince Caspian tonight and now I'm going all analytical hahahaha. :)

naomi dutt said...

YESSS!!

yeah, i agree...