15.7.10

re-contemplating the meaning of a blog...

what's the point of a blog?
is it for the enjoyment of the reader?
the exasperation of the author's thoughts and emotions?
the sharing of one's talents and gifts?

well, mine is kind of all of the above...
i love sharing, i love exasperating, i love entertaining, i love passing on joy.
here's a little: joy well, actually it's hope... have a dash o' love...
hope that there are still gentlemen and ladies left in the world...
i love overflowing joy and unexplainable love...
psalm 90:14     philemon 1:7     1 peter 1:8

signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

thank you to trufflehunter for finding/sharing those sites...

3 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

haha sweet, I got a shoutout! anyway... I know, I wonder about the meaning behind my blog too, especially when comments are scarce. it's a funny thing, blogging is. I often feel the conflict between wanting to please any readers I may have, and needing to be true to myself. I agree with all of the things you listed. and I think you'd agree with me that another purpose is to be a light... to display online how God has worked in our lives. you never know who may be reached by what you say...

naomi dutt said...

amen... :)
haha comments are scarce... but then again, so are posts ;P lol

becca said...

amen hey naomi look at the link to joy and the most reacent post Mariens like me LOL