- I will focus wholly and solely on Christ, not on worldly pursuits and desires, to run the race, fight the good fight, and keep the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)
- Furthermore, I will refrain from indulging and involving myself in distractions of the male kind, so as to focus more intently on my studies and athletic pursuits, as well as to better keep myself for my future husband.
- I will try my absolute best and hardest to offer up time every day to worship, praise, and talk to my heavenly Father.
- I will train myself to include and involve my Lord in every action of my life, so as to declare and implement His leadership and will.
- For the sake of my beloved sister, I will pursue the habit of re-assembling my bed every morning.
You, as Readers and Witnesses, have been elected to aid and keep me accountable in these pursuits. Your duties in this matter are as follows:
To continually remind me of these pursuits throughout the year of our Lord, two-thousand and eleven (year of the Rabbit) by:
- Talking about them with me.
- Putting links to this post when you comment.
- Emailing me to ask what the progressive status of each resolution is.
If you accept this position, please say "I will."
I, Naomi R. D., hereby claim that I will strive, with the Lord God Almighty's grace and guidance, and with the help of the Readers and Witnesses, as well as my friends and family, to pursue excellence in and attainment of the aforementioned resolutions.
Signed:
flo on the go
No comments:
Post a Comment