after every deep blue silhouette
comes a surreal white sculpture
you could throw up dust.
imagine glass above colored water;
demand fashion.
i feel glorious
This one I made up while I was staying at my friend's house this weekend in Pennsylvania:
that prince
he wishes the mad storm
were kind.
born of the rain
will was their name.
wrote magic all day
that turned the sky wild.
songful and pinkest
am silent.
time.
because one little star
pulls sun here.
together,
they fed man noon.
They are obviously really random ramblings, but it's so much fun! I had another one that I "composed" for the magnetic poetry contest at school, but I left it in my locker. If I remember, i'll post it... :)
Also, i mentioned i went to Pennsylvania this weekend. We went to check out the University of Pennsylvania for Tori, and we're pretty sure she's going to go there! We had a lot of fun, and I got a boatload of photos, so I'll be posting those sometime soon! :)
I think that's it, so au revoir pour aujourd'hui!
signing off (...why do I still do this?)
[[zoomzoom]]
flo [is still] on the go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment