about this...
I think http://foreverandever22.tumblr.com/ has a good perspective on it. They posted:
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. -Gandhi. As followers of Christ, let’s never celebrate death, unless it is followed by a resurrection.”
No resurrection here, though... He doesn't actually say that's what he was talking about, but it applies. Also, Proverbs 24:17-
“Rejoice not when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles or is overthrown.”
A lot of people were like "Pwned!" and all this stuff... essentially "rejoicing" over Bin Laden's death... I think it's really sad when someone dies, even if he was our "enemy", so to speak. I always wish there was another outcome, (I tend to have supernatural hopes) that he would become a Christian and see the error of his ways, or whatever... idk! Well, anyways, let's not "rejoice when our enemy falls," America.
-flo on the go (although I'm not on the go today :( stinky sickness)

No comments:
Post a Comment