15.5.11

the mentalist. go jane.

oh boy, I've been gone for a while...
I was going to post:
"AAAAHHHH!!! GO AWAY RED JOHN!!!!!"
the other night, but Blogger was down :P Stink.
Anyways, I am finally posting again to my humongous audience of 0. Woo-ooh!
That (up there) had to do with my 3rd favorite show:

haaaawt!! aow aow
I had just caught the end of the episode and Jane was about to be murdered but then Red John saved him by shooting the people who were going to kill him, and then he was WICKED SCARY and was wearing a creepy mask and voice-changer and he was scaring Jane and I wanted to give him a hug because Simon Baker is suuuuch a good actor and I was so convinced and scared too and Red John was creeping out Jane and you really need to watch it if you love Jane as much as I do. It makes me really mad (lol this is how much tv shows affect me ;P) because Jane is so obsessed with Red John and trying to catch him... I can't think of any possible reason why Red John doesn't just kill Jane and not lead him on these ridiculous trails... meh!!
Anyways... I love Jane...
Guess what I didn't do Friday night and all of Saturday? Eat! Because I was doing the 30 Hour Famine from World Vision! This is my 3rd time doing it, and of course it was awesome again :) Lunch on Friday is our last meal until dinner on Saturday. Our youth group does service projects during it (as well as Tribe games), and this year we did a lot of yard work... some for a lady in the church, and a bunch for the church itself. We sorted clothes for the Make a Wish Foundation, too, and we had an awesome fashion show with them ;) The point of the Famine is to raise $$ for children in 3rd world countries to help feed and care for them. Yeaaaay!
Aaaand I need to go eat dinner :) seee ya later!
lovelovelove, flo 

No comments: