i.
am.
done!
with freshman year of high school! i'm 1/4 of the way through!
wooh! ;)
rawr*
this isn't mine. i just found it on google. lol i don't even know what it is ;)
lol so I had my last two finals today, math and Bible. we have 2 hours to take each test, and we can't leave if we finish early :P almost all of my other exams I finished in an hour, but Bible only took me 32 minutes :P uuuugh! But math was torture, it was so hard... I'm in algebra 2-honors, and the exams are supposed to be the easiest, but that was one of the hardest tests I've taken D:
anywho, I'M DONE! and it feels great! but it's really sad, too... :( because next year is going to be deaaath with all honor classes, activities leader for my grade, and 3 sports, every season... well, I need to go, but I hope y'all have an awesome year!
lovelovelove, naomi

No comments:
Post a Comment