25.7.11

I'm sorry, Jesus

don't mind me, just wasting my liiiife watching some 19-or-so-year-old British kid named Charlie on YouTube...

...and I thought this one was funny... because I agree with like everything he said ;) Anyways, I will hopefully be posting worthwhile posts soon, as soon as I get my camera's card back from my mum and as soon as I have time! (That I'm not wasting watching videos on YouTube... I'm sorry I'm wasting the life You gave me, Jesus. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to be watching some stupid video on YouTube when Jesus comes back! Aaaawkward...)
Anyways! Have an awesome day, and use your time wisely! You don't know how much of it you have left o_o
lovelovelove, naomi

3 comments:

becca said...

so true about like everything....how would you want God to see you when he returns???

naomi dutt said...

feeding children in Africa... rebuilding houses in Japan or Haiti... rebuilding hearts in Norway... doing something useful instead of being on the computer...

becca said...

yah i would wanna be on a missions trip to africa :)always wanted to go there