<--- Here's a random avie I made (i like that line :])
I thought I'd maybe post some of my notes from chapel [at Camp] since I have nothing better to put up... haha lol :P
The theme this year was "Redpoint- a climbing term that refers to attempting a climb that you posses previous knowledge of, such as a failed attempt." aka climbing.
7/26 - Sunday Night (the day I got there):
Jodi was talking about everything in a climbing perspective (cuz that was the theme), so
When you're climbing, you need to trust your belayor - God - because:
~He is the only one strong enough to catch you when you fall.
~He watches you all the time.
~and He is the only one who loves you enough.
Some questions:
How are you climbing?
Are you standing on the ground?
I don't know if any of y'all are familiar with climbing, but when you are climbing a good belayor will help you by telling you good handholds and where to go next.
How do you climb?
Are you listening to the belayor?
The verse for the week (we memorize it and there are motions):
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."
That's all I'm going to put for today... most of my notes are questions... I'll put other days later :)
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
9.8.09
Camp, yet again...
<--- Here's a random avie I made (i like that line :])
I thought I'd maybe post some of my notes from chapel [at Camp] since I have nothing better to put up... haha lol :P
The theme this year was "Redpoint- a climbing term that refers to attempting a climb that you posses previous knowledge of, such as a failed attempt." aka climbing.
7/26 - Sunday Night (the day I got there):
Jodi was talking about everything in a climbing perspective (cuz that was the theme), so
When you're climbing, you need to trust your belayor - God - because:
~He is the only one strong enough to catch you when you fall.
~He watches you all the time.
~and He is the only one who loves you enough.
Some questions:
How are you climbing?
Are you standing on the ground?
I don't know if any of y'all are familiar with climbing, but when you are climbing a good belayor will help you by telling you good handholds and where to go next.
How do you climb?
Are you listening to the belayor?
The verse for the week (we memorize it and there are motions):
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."
That's all I'm going to put for today... most of my notes are questions... I'll put other days later :)
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yaey for camp!!
woohoo! <333!
Post a Comment