The past three days here have been the hottest of the summer- yesterday was in the hundreds, I think! So today we decided to play with some water balloons! I didn't get very many pictures (cuz I was playing with the water balloons, and what is the first word?? Water, right. Water + camera = not good.) But here is one of, rather the only pic of the balloons:
For this school year i'm taking a Photography class and I need a camera! So I'm working on getting a DSLR, specifically this one. I'm buying it from one of Tori's teachers for $400!! And he's giving it to me with a battery, battery charger, a lens, and a 2gb memory card!! Compared to a new one on Amazon: I save $1,598.93! Woopee considering that i really don't want to spend more than $400 on a camera right now... ;P
SO HOW'S LIFE WITH YOU?
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
12 comments:
Well thats pretty neat. I love the idea of the lined up water baloons. Love you.
thank you, thank you, thank you very much *bows*
yeah, reuben kept stealing the balloons and so i took pics of them as they left ;)
thats funny.
yeah, i couldn't get the other pics to work though... whateva!
ok
ok
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok whatever. beat that.
i will.
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok! *Hotwheels* BEAT THAT! i dare ya to count 'em!
oops, it went off the page... O_o
let's try that again:
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
ha. *HotWheels* BEAT THAT! ***count 'em! count 'em! count 'em!***
153.
153 cna you believe it?
*can
Post a Comment