10.3.10

MORE test results and sick as a dog

my life consists of Mucinex, Cepacol, and tissues. ugh.

So i took the Headmasters' Exam on the 27th, and today I got back my results...

                                               Right     Wrong     Omitted
     VERBAL
Synonyms                                 23            4                 3
Analogies                                  22            4                 4
     MATH
#'s, Concepts, & Operations     19            1                 4
Alg., Geo., & Other Math         18            4                 4
     READING
Main Idea                                 19            0                 1
Higher Order                            14            4                 2

is that good?! they're better than the entrance exams, sooooo... supposedly *the school* sent out the acceptance letters today, so if I got it, I will be informed tomorrow! see y'all then, I guess?

signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

3 comments:

Becca :) said...

Hi sooo. i Hope you passed. By the way i LOOOOOVE the background.

naomi dutt said...

aaw shux
thanks :)
yeah, i hope i passed too...

becca:) said...

i heart u