6.3.10

Northanger Abbey and Persuasion

haha ok this needs to be short and sweet seeing as it's 1:35am ;P
so my mum and 2 sisses just finished watching Persuasion and Northanger Abbey... let's just say Northanger Abbey is my new favorite chick flick ;P haha... aaaw all the main people are soo absolutely adorable :) ... ok, i know that was basically pointless, but i just felt like posting it... oh and this:
lol ;P good night
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go

2 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

ah, Northanger Abbey was such a good book! I want to see that version of Persuasion, I just haven't gotten a chance yet. I saw the old version and it was just meh.

naomi dutt said...

haha the bottom pic is persuasion... now we just have to watch Mansfield Park... we've seen Sense & Sensibility and Emma about a bajillion times, and Pride & Prejudice about a GAZILLION times!! my older sister ADORES p&p, so we watch it allll the time (although she will argue that point... ;P)
yeah, anywho, they were both really good :)