28.5.09
Night At the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
[::POSSIBLE SPOILERS::]
So two days ago we went to see Night at the Museum 2. It was actually much better than i thought it was going to be! :) yay! there was minor language, but besides that, i thought it was really good =P the variety of characters was really funny!! my fav part was the duel between Larry and Kamunrah :) and when Amelia Earhart and Larry are trying to figure out a code, they mistakenly ask the Thinker for advice: "I'm thinking...... i'm thinking...... i'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinking........"
Amelia: Sir Thinker this is a matter of life and death!
Thinker: {the famous line:} I'll tell you what's a matter of life and death, that beautiful lady over there! Hey ba-be check out the gunshow goin' on over here! Boom! BAM! Fire power ;)
haha there were plenty of laughs during that movie :) so if you haven' t seen it yet, go see it. i'd say it's worth your eight bucks (we paid 10 :{ whatever ;]).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!
Maybe i'll see it! The zooming box had me going for like 2 minutes. I keeps repeating!
Post a Comment