3.7.11

study of how the body obtains energy, builds tissues, and controls body functions using materials supplied in food

I really want to see this movie...
but it's only showing in Australia... and I can't find it on Youtube :( sad day...

Sooo, there's a good reason why I've been away a while. And the explanation is coming soon. Like everything else in my life, coming soon... *looks off dramatically into the distance*
Lol. so the explanation (trust me, it's a good one) and pictures of Ashlee, magazines, and flowers (there's a surprise ;P) are all coming. Soon (fingers-crossed).
lovelovelove, naomi
(Title explanation: I typed in "coming soon" and apparently I've already had a post titled that, so I typed "stuff" cuz I thought it was original, and I've done that one, too. So then I deleted everything except the "st" and that's what came up. Haha xP) 

No comments: