24.10.09

HELP ME!

Does anybody ANYWHERE know how to fix this?! My sidebar is at the bottom of the page! :O what is wrong with it? :( I can't figure this out!
Almost my whole family has a cold :( Tori, Dad, and Mom are the only ones without. Luckies. Mine is just a generally stuffy/runny nasal passage, Ashlee's is kinda flu-ish, and Reuben's is... well, Reuben's is Reuben's ;P
Another event that is (to-tally) worth mentioning--
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MOTHER!
You are amazing and I wouldn't be here writing this post if it weren't for you! Happy Birthday, and I hope you enjoy our Chinese take-out dinner! I LOVE U! Have a spam-tabulous day!
I hope all of yous out there are having an awesome day, too! I LOVE all my 2 commenters (is there anybody out tHeRe?!)! Have a nice rest-of-the-day! <3
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
::EDIT::
yay! my sidebar came back up!
::EDITEDIT::
ACK! it's back down! what is wrong with this thing?!

5 comments:

rebecca said...

funny,fubby,funny hope you guys feel better. tell your mom i said happy b-day.

naomi dutt said...

didn't you get sick on Sunday?
hope U get better <3

rebecca said...

yeah, and i am because i showed up to youth group. so much fun:) ;)

naomi dutt said...

haha i "programmed" this so it emails me when someone comments and i read this one and was like "eeh?"

yeeeah...
next month is my bday!

rebecca said...

cooooooooool...