Tomorrow is the entrance exam for LCA! I stayed up until 11.45 last night revising my essay that's part of the exam... I have to answer the questions "Imagine you could take a trip to any place of your choosing. (a) Where would you go?, (b) Who would you take with you?, (c) What would you do?, and (d) Why?" Maybe I'll post the actual essay once it's polished... (it still needs some more polishing ;P) So if I want to get into LCA (which I really
REALLY do!), then I NEED to get the Headmasters' Scholarship which is a full-ride all 4 years. Since I'm not applying for any other scholarships... haha... oops!... Yeah, so that's my story and I wanted to ask y'all to pray for moi cuz I'm WICKED nervous! So I'll prob update again... sometime later ;P
signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
1 comment:
k
Post a Comment