signing off
[[zoomzoom]]
flo on the go
25.3.10
To Kill A Mockingbird review... sort of
I'm taking a Literature and Writing class and the books we are reading are To Kill A Mockingbird, Hamlet, and the Odyssey. So I just finished To Kill A Mockingbird, and it was AMAZING! I really can't explain it or I'll give it away, but the cover says, "The timeless classic of growing up and the human dignity that unites us all." Aaaand that basically describes it :) So I definitely recommend that everybody reads this book! Well, except for little children... there is some language, but I suppose you could say it's correct in the context... something like that. And there's the whole black v. white deal going on, because it was written in 1960 (but it seems soo modern!). So if you get the chance, I suggest you go get To Kill A Mockingbird from the library, or maybe even buy it ;P Because you'll want to buy it once you read it :)
(and has anybody read it so you can help me out-- i don't know what category to put it under in the sidebar... any ideas? ;P)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my mom wanted to buy it for me but we didnt have enough money
well u should :) it's REALLY good...
Post a Comment